Become a Volunteer
Simply put, the efforts of our 50 volunteers are the lifeblood of our museum. The Board and staff are truly grateful for these wonderful and dedicated individuals who greet the visiting public, work behind the scenes, and maintain the museum’s fleet of fully-operational WWII vehicles.
Volunteers receive free admission to the museum and a 20% discount in the gift shop, as well as free admission to events and programs sponsored by the museum.
Volunteers are also granted a free membership upon completing 50 hours of service. In recognition of their dedication and the invaluable service they provide during the year, volunteers and their spouses/guests are invited to an annual appreciation event, held each autumn.
To learn more about volunteering opportunities, fill and submit the form below, you may also download a volunteer application to complete or contact Volunteer Coordinator Donna Hamill at (603) 569-1212
- Gift Shop & Admissions – Run cash register in gift shop and help keep it stocked.
- Vehicle Maintenance – Assist with routine upkeep and perform special repairs to vehicles in the museum’s collection.
- Docent/Tour Guides – Assist visitors and answer questions about exhibits.
- Special Event Assistants – Help plan event details, distribute posters/fliers and other advertisements. At the event, help with ticketing, guests seating and cleanup. Family Day is scheduled for July 9, 2017 and the Car Show is scheduled for August 19, 2017 please considering helping out!
- Archive/Library – Maintain inventory, data entry, research, etc.
- Construction/Restoration – Help with construction and/or painting.
- Greeter – Greet visitors or groups, run orientation video and answer any visitor questions.
- School Group Speakers/Docents – Orient school groups and answer student questions.
- Mailings – Help prepare large mailings by folding and stuffing materials into envelopes, sealing and stamping envelopes, etc.
- Housekeeping – Help dust exhibits and keep museum areas clean.